WORKS, MAINTENANCE AND CONSERVATION MANAGEMENT
The Works, Maintenance and Conservation Management System enables the monitoring, evaluation and real-time control of all requests for intervention and conservation through an integrated system, with up-to-date information. The system manages all intervening entities, with attribution to their cost centres. This way, it is possible to maximize the performance of each organization, reduce costs and inefficiencies and increase the project profitability.
- Coordination of all repair requests.
- Effective control of the goods to be repaired.
- Monitoring the evolution of the state of goods.
- Decentralization of information through different levels of access.
- Updated information on the works of the institutions.