Organizations that have faced and overcome challenges in their digital transformation processes, such as:
– High costs (implementation and maintenance) of large and complex management packages, namely ERP.
– Strong rigidity in their digital transformation projects, due essentially to the heterogeneous, sometimes legacy and disintegrated software that have been acquired over the last decades.
– Long delivery time for specific solutions development.
– Scarcity of programmers and analysts.
– Poor use of technology for more sustainable development.
R. Viriato, 7
1050-233 Lisboa | Portugal
Tel. +351 213 870 563