ERP SINGAP Web 6.1
ERP for Public Administration and Regulation
Quidgest ERP for the public sector is the SINGAP® – Integrated System for the New Management of Public Administration.
Maximizes the value of financial, human, heritage and documentary resources and makes it possible to control and analyze the budget at all levels of management of the organization.
ERP SINGAP® – Financial Management and Public Accounting brings together the best practices applicable to management in Portugal and encompasses several modules, such as:
- Public Accounting (SNC-AP, SNC, Sectoral Plans)
- Budgetary Management
- Analytical Accounting
- Budget Forecast
- PIDDAC Management
- Financial Project Management
- Budget Execution Control
- Budget Planning
- Provision and Billing management
- Treasury and Bank Reconciliation Management
- Financial Reporting
- Control and Clearing Management
- State Revenue Guide
Quidgest positions itself in a very competitive and differentiated way in the development of integrated solutions of information systems, through the Genio platform, especially in complex, urgent or specific systems for various platforms, including Web, mobile devices and Cloud.
- Flexibility and speed in project implementation
- Active participation of the client in the solution development process
- Solutions that respond to changes in Portuguese and international legislation
- 98% of the code is generated automatically by the innovative Genio platform
- Unique, that accompanies all the specific procedures of the public administration;
- Evolutionary, ensuring that they are always in line with changes in organizations and legislation;
- Integrated, which covers all functional areas of a public institution;
- Flexible, based on modules that can be acquired separately.