Quidgest supports international cooperation and believes that software development plays a major constructive role in international development.
We are expanding our network of external consultants for development projects in various regions.
Quidgest contributes to international cooperation projects with the following activities:
• Strategic planning for emerging markets, by means of information systems that allow performance monitoring, evaluating results, controlling costs and funding
• Providing tools to enhance measuring assets value, including Process Management, vehicle registration, land and resources usage rights
• Participating in projects funded by Multilateral and Bilateral Organizations and UN Agencies and collaborating with NGOs
• Collaborating with technology parks, universities and public-private companies I order to increase the wealth of a country
• Facilitating access to public information and services