INTEGRATED INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
Integrated Information Management is a complete and intuitive solution that manages the entire information life-cycle within an organization. It allows classifying documents according to a classification plan, determining the respective storage times, carrying out ad-hoc or integrated routing in a workflow, and electronically sign documents and despatches. In addition, this module can be complemented with an addin for Microsoft Outlook to allow direct integration of emails.
- Dematerialization of processes through registration, storage and circulation of documents in electronic format, with guarantee of authenticity through digital certificates.
- Access control through restriction of access to features and contents.
- Full integration of information through its aggregation into common relational repositories.
- Export of statistical data and automatic production of management indicators.
- Scalability of the system components in order to keep pace with the growth and evolution of the organization.