SOFTWARE KNOWLEDGE ENGINEER (M/F)
At Quidgest, we help our clients to accelerate their business. We deliver high-quality management software to several sectors through model-driven development. Our Genio Platform generates +96% of the codebase for our projects, reducing their time dramatically to market. The systems delivered by Genio are flexible and adapt to each business’s changing reality. Do you want to be part of our revolution? Join us!
Over the last 30 years, we have developed hundreds of tailor-made solutions for organizations in both the public and private sectors across the globe: El Salvador, Jamaica, Brazil, UK, Kenya, Switzerland, and others. We are growing and looking for new talent to join our team!
- Work with code models and generalize knowledge;
- Design and implement highly optimized architecture;
- Detect and isolate repeatable code;
- Template and automate code generation from models.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
– Solid experience in model-based development;
– Coding experience across different technologies, with a special focus on:
- Java, C#,
– Enthusiasm and willingness to work on a variety of challenging projects;
– Flexibility and adaptability to change;
– Good level of English; Portuguese as a plus;
– Bachelor´s or Master´s degree in Computer Engineering or similar (preferred).
- Salary according to the level of experience;
- Health insurance;
- Work in a dynamic and diverse team in a company with a global presence;
- Participation in various events;
- Continuous training and certifications (project management and tech);
- Opportunity for career advancement in a company that invests 60% of their budget in R&D.