Join us to apply and improve your knowledge!
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Not only you can program but you also love doing it!
You are a master of your domain in one or more of these languages:
- C, C++
- Java, C#
You would like to work with open-source technologies such as:
- ASP.NET MVC
- Apache Lucene/Solr
You are fluent in English, both written and spoken (bonus points for Portuguese and/or Spanish).
You are versatile, have leadership qualities and are enthusiastic to take on new challenges to troubleshoot problems across our products.
Ideally you have a BSc, MSc or even a PhD in one of these areas: Computer Sciences, Mathematics or Engineering (or equivalent work experience).
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve our products in 1 of our 12 Business Areas.
- Develop new features and patterns in Genio Platform, that can be reusable company-wide.
- Work on projects, all over the world, that digitally transform our clients.
- Be responsible for implementation of new technologies in your department products, IT analysis and programming.
- Competitive salary.
- Health insurance.
- Work in a dynamic and diverse team.
- Company-wide outings.
- Paid tech and biz certifications.
- Continuous training, including internal tech sessions.
- Opportunity for career advancement in a company that invests 60% of their budget in R&D.