SOFTWARE ENGINEER (M/F)
At Quidgest, we help our clients to accelerate their business. We deliver high-quality management software to several sectors through model-driven development. Our Genio Platform generates +96% of the codebase for our projects, reducing dramatically their time to market. The systems delivered by Genio are flexible and adapt to each business’s changing reality. Do you want to be part of our revolution? Join us!
Over the last 30 years, we have developed hundreds of tailor-made solutions for organizations in both the public and private sectors across the globe: El Salvador, Jamaica, Brazil, UK, Kenya, Switzerland, and others. We are growing and looking for new talent to join our team!
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve our products in 1 of our 12 Business Areas;
- Develop new features and patterns in Genio platform, that are reusable company-wide;
- Implement new technologies in your department products, IT analysis and programming;
- Work on projects, all over the world, that digitally transform our clients.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
– Experience in:
- C++, Java or C#;
– Enthusiasm to work with technologies open-source, such as:
- ASP.NET MVC,
- Apache Lucene/Solr,
– Good level of English, Portuguese as a plus;
– Autonomy, flexibility and enthusiasm for new challenges;
– Bachelor´s or Master´s degree in Computer Engineering or similar (or equivalent work experience).
- Salary according to the level of experience;
- Health insurance;
- Work in a dynamic and diverse team in a company with a global presence;
- Participation in various events;
- Continuous training and certifications (project management and tech);
- Opportunity for career advancement in a company that invests 60% of their budget in R&D.