SOFTWARE ARCHITECT (M/F)
At Quidgest, we help our clients to accelerate their business. We deliver high-quality management software to several sectors through model-driven development. Our Genio Platform generates +96% of the codebase for our projects, reducing dramatically their time to market. The systems delivered by Genio are flexible and adapt to each business’s changing reality. Do you want to be part of our revolution? Join us!
Over the last 30 years, we have developed hundreds of tailor-made solutions for organizations in both the public and private sectors across the globe: El Salvador, Jamaica, Brazil, UK, Kenya, Switzerland, and others. We are growing and looking for new talent to join our team!
- Develop information system generic backend frameworks;
- Design scalable, reliable, flexible, managed API’s;
- Develop full stack UI (web, mobile and desktop);
- Conceive development patterns, norms and tools to increase the quality of the produced software.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
– Professional experience of min. 1 year in full-stack development, preferably in:
- Java, C#;
– Experience in software changes impact management;
– Attention to detail, top tier software design (structured and reusable code);
– Autonomy and enthusiasm to work on various projects;
– Good level of English, Portuguese as a plus;
– Bachelor´s or Master´s degree in Computer Engineering or similar (preferred).
- Salary according to the level of experience;
- Health insurance;
- Work in a dynamic and diverse team in a company with a global presence;
- Participation in various events;
- Continuous training and certifications (project management and tech);
- Opportunity for career advancement in a company that invests 60% of their budget in R&D.