We develop software applications customized to our clients’ needs. Thanks to our flag product Genio, Quidgest dramatically reduces the time needed to develop software, which results in ten times faster implementations. Over the last 30 years we have developed hundreds of tailor-made solutions for organizations in both public and private sector across the globe. We have offices in Portugal, Mozambique, Germany and East Timor. We have delivered projects in El Salvador, Jamaica, Brazil, UK, Kenya, Switzerland, among others. We are still growing and looking for new opportunities for our business. That is why we are hiring a Bid Consultant.
What are we looking for?
You have at least 1 year related work experience in one of the following areas: Commercial/Sales, Procurement, Finance or strategic Business Consulting.
You are flexible, dynamic, proactive and autonomous.
You are result- and customer-oriented and have strong analytical skills.
You are a people person and know how to negotiate and communicate effectively.
You are fluent in Portuguese and know how to make good use of it in writing (bonus points for English, Spanish, German, French or other).
Ideally you have a BSc/BA, MSc/MA or even a PhD in Economics, Management or Law.
You have experience in contracting/procurement for Portuguese public sector (preferred).
– coordinate internally the proposal planning and development: content, visual design and commitment of product leads,
– identify clients’ requirements and design winning proposals according to existing templates,
– write technical and financial proposals and deliver presentations to clients,
– review regularly the bidding process design and implement necessary improvements to ensure full compliance and high quality standards,
– travel to clients’ sites: nationally (up to 30%).
– competitive salary,
– health insurance,
– work in a dynamic and diverse team,
– company-wide outings,
– paid tech and biz certifications,
– continuous training.
Quidgest is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that encourages and supports diversity among its employees, whether it is regarding nationality, race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or any other. Our organization aims at reflecting the diversity of our employees, our users and our community. We believe that the best products and services are a result of not only a great talent, but also of a diversity of perspectives, ideas, cultures and life experiences. Our commitment to continuous improvement and healthy work environment is real, that is why we engage our employees in quality work processes and invest in their development.
To all recruitment agencies: Quidgest does not accept agency CVs.